Everytime when I thought I could slack just abit (although I have been doing that for weeksss), things start flooding in.. Oh well, lab presentation coming up in 2 weeks time and apparently I have lots of raw data, which I need to process... ELISA next Mon - haven really work out the experiment yet... And Damian (my lab head) just added another one to my list - he wanna meet me next Tue to look at my results...
So, gotta :
1) come to the lab on Sun to get things ready for ELISA on Mon =(
2) process the data on weekends to present to Damian on Tue
Another weekend burn... How nice.........
Oh yeah, literature review is back from Rob (my supervisor).. Got ripped apart again.. So gotta work on it... woo hoo... Hons sounds so fun!! -_-"
Have been processing my data since I came in to the lab.. Hopefully things will be cleared up sooooonnnnnn.......
So, gotta :
1) come to the lab on Sun to get things ready for ELISA on Mon =(
2) process the data on weekends to present to Damian on Tue
Another weekend burn... How nice.........
Oh yeah, literature review is back from Rob (my supervisor).. Got ripped apart again.. So gotta work on it... woo hoo... Hons sounds so fun!! -_-"
Have been processing my data since I came in to the lab.. Hopefully things will be cleared up sooooonnnnnn.......
No comments:
Post a Comment