After so many days in Melb, my biological clock is still screwed up.. Even though there's only 3 hours difference between Msia & Down Under, it bothers me quite a bit.. Going to bed late in Msia is a big NO NO in the future but I guess it's hard to sleep earlier with my devilish sisters around over there...
Back in Melb, attempts going to bed by midnight (Melb local time) failed miserably... Lying on the bed with the eyes wide open for 3 hours (ok, maybe 2 hours since I talked to minghao for an hour or so) is quite a torture.... On top of that, my brain starts working - if you know me well enough, you'll know that it's hard for me to stop thinking once the mighty brain starts working.. Once I woke up from my sleep, the clock strikes 12pm... It's quite worrying since I'll need to wake up early from next week onwards... ARGH!!
Frustrated, I decided that this nonsense need to be stopped.. So what did I do??? Easy~ Play stupid games on my DS till 3am (with the lights off of course- you wouldn't wanna get out from the bed to off the lights when time's up) Forced myself to get out from the bed at 10am this morning, that was a torture as well... I hope by 11pm tonight, my eyelids will start falling and I'll bid 8/1/10 goodbye just like tat.... FINGERS CROSSED!!! And wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment