I've finally signed up with the fitness centre in the uni!! Kinda excited abt it.. I've always wanted to go to the gym regularly.. Hopefully this isn't just 三分钟热度。。Minghao might be signing up as well.. Yay!! Probably can hit to the fitness group sessions together.. hehe...
Alright, time passes really quickly.. It's abt 2 months since I started working.. Things are going great.. But still in learning mode.. Handling a project at this moment, generating large scale of vectors.. So kinda stinky with the LB broth smell.. Urgh!! Might be helping to write up a paper as well - I'm excited!! Oh well, next week will be presenting during the lab meeting - that was freaky early.. I can't think of anything to present but photos of agarose gel.. how interesting.. -_-||
CNY is coming soon - this will be my first time celebrating it without my family.. I don't think we'll be celebrating it here though.. It's just different over here.. =( Oh well, I can only try to be positive by thinking that I will be spending quite a long CNY in sitiawan next year... :))))
Speaking of which, 14th Feb is also the V-day... Nah, not celebrating it.. It's just a way to boomz the economy.. I guess most ppl will celebrate it on another day.. Probably the restaurants etc should consider of putting their super-expensive and not-so-worth-it meals away on the 14th Feb.. This doesn't mean that they should have this package for the whole week and call it Valentine's week special or something like tat (if they're creative enough to come up with other names).. C'mon, that's just crap.. OK, that's just my point of view alright?? Maybe most ppl are not as BORING as me.... haha.....
News about the visa over here isn't that great.... Hope everything will go smoothly for both me and minghao...
One interesting thing, some ppl think that I'm still young.... Now I'm wondering - what's the definition of young? Young as in younger than them? If this is the definition, then I'll be forever young!! -_-|| otherwise, is it because I look younger than I should be - if yes, I guess it's a good news though.. haha.. I can't think of other possibilities at this moment... Still scratching my head...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment