Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a way to start my day........

Happily made a big pot of peanut soup for breakfast for the next few days... Planned to add some peanut dumplings to it as well...

So this morning, I was getting ready for lab and minghao was preparing the peanut dumplings.. He then told me "I cooked 8 dumplings ahhh"... So I happily looked at my bowl with the warm (he didn't boil it so it wont be too hot for a serving, i was thinking how thoughtful he is) and started having my breakfast.. I realized that the dumpling doesnt look normal but I just heck my feeling thinking that he knew wat was he doing.... Once the dumpling got into my mouth, I felt like puking... Damn, it wasn't cooked at all!!!!!! Yes, I did puke!!

Staring at him while trying to salvage my breakfast, I asked him how did he cook the blardy dumplings.. He smiled at me and said "oh, I turned the fire off when the water started to boil lorr... I thought like this cook already mahhh..." I felt like dying at that point in time!! After "recook" the dumplings (of course I did them!!), we then have our breakfast with the well-cooked dumplings... Then he started counting them, "eh, how come only left 6 dumplings ahh... maybe 1 of them left in the big pot lar.. hehe..." I was like what???!!!!! Then only I realized he cooked the dumplings in the big pot of my peanut soup and start fishing them out when the soup boiled just a little bit.... There goes my whole pot of peanut soup... And I thought he was being so thoughtful for not heating up the soup too much... Damn...

Mad Mad Mad........... How the hell do you expect the dumplings to be cooked when the soup is only warm..... And why the hell you can't just boil the dumplings in a separate pot of water??? Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...at least now he knows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. but he is the one who taught me to wait till they float lorrr... u say weird or not....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..he is so '可爱‘..haha..hope ah hong wont do the same thing too..omg..ur peanut soup..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah.. scarly ah hong more jia lat... lol!!!! but hor, u can cook peanut soup mehhhhh?? lol!!

    ReplyDelete