As expected, I failed to secure it... Still had a prick of disappointment even though I'm sort of expected this to happen...
Rained for the whole noon despite being warm when I was on my way to the lab.. Spoilt my mood even more...
Looking at cheap Ipod Nano being snatched and did not manage to snatch one of them made my day even worse..
Thesis wasn't looking very good.. Still have a pile of stuff need to sort out.. Expect to wrap up expt by next week..
Decided to come home after receiving all these bad news... Looking at the time now, I still have slightly less than 10hours to go for this day to end.. What other disappointment will I get for today?? Not looking forward to it at all.... Don't feel like going for my MYER shopping later... :(((
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment