I'm thinking of canceling the trip to Tulips festival trip tmr.. Not sure if minghao will be ok with this.. I'm so doomed and f***ed now.. I need to get isolated (again)...
Friday, September 25, 2009
Updated
In less than an hour, I was instructed informed to present on the coming lab meeting.. That will be less than a week with another expt on hand.. Thesis writing will be hanging again.. As if it's not bad enough..
I'm thinking of canceling the trip to Tulips festival trip tmr.. Not sure if minghao will be ok with this.. I'm so doomed and f***ed now.. I need to get isolated (again)...
I'm thinking of canceling the trip to Tulips festival trip tmr.. Not sure if minghao will be ok with this.. I'm so doomed and f***ed now.. I need to get isolated (again)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment