Back to spore/msia once thesis was submitted. family gathering, KTV fix in msia... As for spore, buddies gathering, soccer fix, foodfood and food, and of course SHOPPING!! Seriously, I only started shopping like mad in Spore ever since I came to Melbourne.. I guess I'm really shopping-deprived ever since I came here.. I'm not implying that the stuff here sucks, it's just that the so-called ambiance is different when you have stretch of shopping centres full of various shops along Orchard Road... Not to mention the neighbourhood shopping centres.. Did I mention that I even resorted to checking in early at T1 changi airport so that I can get the stuff that I've been eyeing for past 6 months in T2? Oh well, the salesgirl then told me that they have a new branch T1.. -_-" But it was quite fun to travel to another terminal though.. with the stinky skytrain... They ought to do something to it... Don't ask me how much I spent in Spore... I wouldn't know and I don't wanna know.. I haven been calculating that so as to skip the "feeling guilty" part.. haha.. It's good that I won't be staying long in Spore for my next coming-back trip.. Otherwise, I could really foresee the madness in me... Oh well, Msia (or more specifically Sitiawan), I'll see you on Christmas.. Will also be embracing 2010 in Sitiawan as well.. That reminds me, it will be my very first New year with Minghao...
As for now, it's job hunting time.. I just hope that I'll secure a job soon.. Otherwise, how to satisfy my shopping fix????? Nah, just put that aside... I need some savings.. Otherwise, it will be 人又老,钱又无 (canto).. And I'll be flying (yes, again) this Friday... To Perth this time round!! Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment