I've been trying to finish as many papers as possible in a day... But, my head spins and my eyes start to water when I force myself to finish them... I've only read 1 paper today.... And I'm longing for my TVB drama break..... But I'm in the lab now.. How the hell am I going to have my fix over here???
Talking abt the motivation, yeah, I've gained them after my Nando's lunch (tat's the pressie from minghao lol...) and my lab presentation of course..... Good news is that supervisor seemed satisfied with my work... Was asked to go into his office immediately after the meeting.... Talked abt stuff that needs to be improved and the preparations I need to do for my thesis writing as well as oral defence.... So more stuff to read upppp, which explains my boosted* motivation... hah...
Anyway, am determined to read as much as possible, and rewrite my thesis intro.. Gotta impress ppl..... Oh, I really can't wait to graduate................. and of course with a decent result for my hectic Hons year..........................................
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment