Despite being the usual me, I was actually kinda emo for the past few days.. Even minghao didn't notice it until I told him last night.. Nothing much, it's all the same issue that has been popping up now and then... Like what he said, the reason I still hold on to this is merely because I'm still clueless of what happened and therefore trying to search for the answers... It has been more than 5 years, and I've been trying hard to let it go... I hope I will really put it behind me one day, I'm slowly getting there....
Ironically, that particular incident may also be the reason for what I am/have today... Otherwise, I might not be pursuing my studies over here.. I have ever since told myself to live my life to the fullest and lead a better life... Slowly, I'm converted into a really practical person; I no longer mind how ppl look/think of me, no longer allow my heart affecting my decisions... That explains the reason why I always say "Never follow your heart, decide using ur mind"...
I think some ppl might be surprised to see this side of me.. I might be chirpy but I too have the serious side of me ya... hehe.. On a side note, my sister will be coming to Melbourne this Friday... Will definitely enjoy her company.... =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment