skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 28, 2009
Can you believe it?? I can't though...
I can't believe I'll be submitting the application for PhD scholarship next Monday.. hahaha
Don't ask me if I'm going to do it (if I ever get it), because I myself can't be too sure....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Me
Lin
Australia
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(9)
Can you believe it?? I can't though...
Flashbacks (again..)
Springy stuff......
Booooooooost*
Need some motivation....
Gip me back my moneyyyyyyy.........
I'm lovin'it.................. =D
Booking the tix tonight!! yay!!!!!!!!
A step away from home....
►
July
(4)
Labels
Food
(1)
General
(14)
Genius
(2)
Honours rambling
(6)
Suayness
(2)
Thoughts
(1)
Travel
(1)
Wedding
(1)
Links
Ming Hao
Ziwei
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
No comments:
Post a Comment