Monday, August 17, 2009

Springy stuff......

With spring on its way, the weather is definitely getting better... The sunny and warm weather is absolutely welcomed.... But, with the wind howling at 100km/hr is definitely a DISASTER.... oh well, the wind was so strong that I kept on hearing the wheezing sound when I was sleeping.. And, when I said "I kept on hearing it when I was sleeping", I meant it totally affected my sleep!!! GOODNESS....

Speaking of the weather, it decided to go crazy again yesterday... It was shining bright so I decided to go out for my groceries shopping.. BUT it started to pour soon after that.. I thought I'm fortunate as I've already boarded the tram.. To cut the story short, I ended up drenched somehow... Alright, drenched is abit of exaggerating, but it's getting there!! That lasted for a few minutes only.. Good news?? Nah.... As if being "drenched" is not enough, the wind started to blow and dry me up.. If you are wondering why would I complain about being dried up, u can try this out at home.. After bathing, don't dry urself up.. Put ur clothes on (of course!!) and adjust ur air-cond to 16degree (oh well, the temperature over here was lower that that, but I guess that's the minimum temperature u can ever get from the air-cond), not forgetting to set the wind to full blast and blow it straight onto you... The full blast wind from the air-cond is hopefully half the speed of the wind I experienced yesterday... I still couldn't decide which one is worse: Being "drenched" OR dried up by the cold and strong wind... You decide, alright?? Moral of the story: don't ever thought that you're clever enough to predict the weather... It's just simply unpredictable........

Anyway, I always like spring.. Spring roll is included as well.... -_-" Tell me all the springy stuff, I guess I will like them all!! Crap......

No comments:

Post a Comment